The Firm

Over 20 Years Of Defending Clients' Rights

The Law Office of Patrick E. O'Neill, PSC, provides local Kentucky clients with legal defense for criminal charges, pursuing personal injury settlements and Social Security Disability needs. Our offices are in Jackson, Kentucky, and we serve the surrounding areas of Breathitt County.

Skilled In Criminal Law And Personal Injury

Our experience includes bringing lawsuits against individuals and businesses. If you have been injured, we can help you seek appropriate compensation. Our firm can help review your case and determine liability. Together we will strategize on your situation and help you decide whether to fight in court or settle your claim.

Learn more about founding attorney Patrick E. O'Neill by using the link below:

Our Approach In Fighting For Your Rights

We will bring common sense and an honest outlook to your case. You will find our team approachable, hardworking and ready to fight for you. Our sessions together will keep your case moving forward. Together we will focus on the real issues — protecting your rights and your future.

Our years of experience allow us to look at all angles of your case. We will tailor a strategy for your specific situation and always keep your best interests in mind. Our experience includes a strong history of helping Kentucky clients with DUI or drug crimes and serious criminal charges. We can help you pursue Social Security Disability when the administration denies your claims.

Facing The Future With A Strategized Plan

Facing criminal charges can be the most difficult challenge you will experience. Suffering a serious injury in a car crash or on a business's property can alter your well-being for the rest of your life. Denial of Social Security Disability benefits you are eligible for can keep you from accessing resources you and your family need. We can work with you through any such situation to give you a better path for the future.

Contact a proven Kentucky criminal defense lawyer. Call today at 606-666-2990 or fill out the online form for a free initial consultation on your case.